Can constipation cause lower back pain? My lower back hurts when i need to move my bile. When i press on my lower back i pass gas too.

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Good ur passing gas

Constipation can cause back pain, and you need to see why you're constipated, and resolve it.
You have several GI issues, and medication you're on, and procedures. Make sure to have your doctor test your for gliadase, and possible gluten intolerance, and/or food allergies. Have him/her refer you to a clinical nutritionist, who can get you on foods that are easily digested, and a simpler diet.

In brief: Good ur passing gas

Dr. Vikram Patel