If a pregnant takes fish oil supplements for the DHA content, is that good or bad for her baby?

Discuss with OB. Yes many ob's recommend fish oil supplements for fetal benefits. They can also be used to lower triglycerides during pregnancy. Fish oil supplements may increase the bleeding time, such that they should probably be stopped prior to a planned delivery or c-section to avoid any bleeding complications surrounding delivery.
Good. Dha is believed to be important in fetal brain development so i believe that fish oil supplements taken in moderation might help and will not hurt.
No. Krill oil and fish oil are the new snake oil, both are high in omega 3 fatty acids which are extremely fragile. Omega 3 fish oils reduce triglycerides by impairing the liver's ablility to make them. However the oxidative stress caused by fish oil actually raises LDL cholesterol. Some day we may use the phrase "this is just more fish /krill oil" or "here comes the fish/krill oil salesman".