The left side of my jaw hurts at the back. Is it anything serious? Could it possibly be due to my wisdom teeth?

See a dentist. Without a thorough exam, x-rays, and an exam, there is no way to say what your problem may be. Could be a wisdom tooth, could be tmj/tmd, could be a muscle/nerve ailments, could be an infection. See a dentist asap.
Multiple causes. Your jaw pain could be from several sources. An infected tooth or gums. Tmj or joint issues or a combination of these. Only your dentist can properly diagnose the cause and get you the needed treatment. So give him or her a call before it worsens!
Could be. Could be from wisdom teeth, tmj, gum infection, throat infection, ear infection, tooth infection, or one of many other causes. Please see your dentist for a differential diagnosis.
Yes. At your age, good chance it's your wisdom teeth. Check with your dentist or oral surgeon.
Eval needed. Your pain could be from wisdom teeth, tmj, or infections. It is impossible to answer you without an exam. See a dentist for an evaluation and find out what is going on.