My med history antisocial personality disorder needs correcting -asked therapist for 10 yrs -for gad and bipolar- to write correction but she wrote axis II deferred -would u infer likely 'true'?

No. An axis ii deferred simply means the evaluator is not sure what or whether there is a personality disorder.
I am not really. Sure what you are asking. But i normally put axis ii as deferred if a diagnosis of personality disorder is not made. This is not considered a negative to defer on axis ii.
Deferred on axis 2. The safest assumption that the c clinician did not have enough information to make a diagnosis on axis 2 the current condition of the diagnostic and statistical manual has recommended abandoning the axis one through five system.