I'm just 18 years but I have breast lumps, so I want to know in my future will I be able to feed milk to a baby?

Breast lumps usually do not interfere with nursing.
When you have your annual visit with your gynecologist, you should voice your concerns. Your doctor may send you for an ultrasound to determine is the tissue is just lumpy, or if there are cysts or actually lumps in there.

Dr. Kathryn Wagner
Dr. Kathryn Wagner
In brief: Ofcourse, YES
Yes you will be able t feed the baby, do not be afraid, your future is bright speak to your mother, and see your doctor. Some one at your age they are benign fibroadenomas, after confirmation with sonography.
If they are, when removed will not inter fear with normal breast function.

In brief: Ofcourse, YES
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional
In brief: Can't say
Need exam and discuss you concern with gynecologist or primary care physician.

In brief: Can't say
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery