I'm in my first trimester. Is there something I can eat to increase the chances of my child becoming really smart?

In brief: Just eat healthy

There are no "smart " foods.
You kid will have the intellectual power derived from the pool of genes they inherit from both parents. If you smoke, eat poorly, get sick or take drugs during pregnancy you can diminish their potential, but there is no way to increase it.

In brief: Just eat healthy

There are no "smart " foods.
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: SMART KID

First of all your pregnancy should be uncomplicated by taking care of yourself and eating healthy foods.
As to having smart kids that is in your genes and the way you love and care for your child.Good luck !

In brief: SMART KID

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Jonathan Jassey