I'm epileptic and pregnant. What are the chances of my baby having epilepsy?

Not all inherited. Not all forms of epilepsy can be apassed on from mother to chilld. In part depends on the etiology of your seizures. Speak to your neurologist about the type of epilepsy you have ad is it one that can be inherited.
Depends... Upon which type of epilepsy you have. Many cases are not genetic, in which case your child would not have any particular risk.
No increased risk. Unless your epilepsy is caused by a genetic condition, your baby has no higher chance of epilepsy than anyone else's baby.