Constant nausea n dizzy, 2nd pack of bcp. Thought I was preg, but blood test came back neg (less than 2)five weeks since encounter. Can I still be preg?

Nope. Pregnancy tests very accurate within about two weeks of conception. What you're describing is more likely a side effect from birth control pills. I would give it another month, and if your symptoms do not improve, i would ask your doctor to change pills.
Maybe. In terms of when conception occurs and the blood test is drawn, if too early, then it might not indicate a pregnancy. I do not completely understand the way you listed the results, but if it has been five weeks since the encounter, and the tests are negative, then you are not pegnant.