Painful lump under my skin in my leg. No mark r bruse.Its on my tigh and near my pubic area on my right leg what could this be ?

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Could be

A lot of things. Hard to say without being able to touch, feel and see it.
It could be a swollen lymph node associated with what looks like an infection you are being treated for, it could be a fatty tumor, a clogged follicle under the skin. If it doesn't go away a week or so after you finish the ciprofloxacin, go back and get it checked out, sooner if it hurts.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Ajay Acharya

In brief: Lymph gland

If sexually active.
....Related to std.

In brief: Lymph gland

If sexually active.
....Related to std.
Dr. Ajay Acharya
Dr. Ajay Acharya
Dr. Prem Gulati

In brief: Infeftion

It is possible that you may have pulled a hair which may have caused you to develop folliculties or may be developing abscess etc may suggest to see doctor.

In brief: Infeftion

Dr. Prem Gulati
Dr. Prem Gulati