Infected hemorroid, white sitz in anus with puse?

See a doctor. You need a doctor to determine if you have an abscess, fissure or open wound. She will need to drain the abscess and start you on antibiotics.
Peri-rectal abscess. You need to see a doctor asap and get treatment.