Wbc 4.66 from 8.01 RBC 5.16 from 4.76 platelets 158 from 195, new blood work results from one year ago should I be concerned? Dr. Hasnt called me back

Dr. Louis Cooper

In brief: No

All results written appear normal.
Counts can go up and down within a range and still be normal. Most important is how are you medically? I would still pursue discussing this with your physician. If he or she has not yet called back, call them again.

In brief: No

All results written appear normal.

In brief: WBC count borderline

Your total WBC count is borderline low.
Double check the reference range to see if it is outside of the expected range for your laboratory. Also see if a differential count was performed on the WBC to see if there is an absolute reduction in either of the individual WBC lines. ( neutrophils, lymphocytes, etc.). The other values appear close to universally expected standards.

In brief: WBC count borderline

Your total WBC count is borderline low.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian