I took Plan B march 30 got period feb10. Now I have missed period for 3 days. Hpt (18 days after intercourse) all negative.Am i pregnant or is it plan b?

Dr. Kirstie Cunningham

In brief: Hard to say

We need more information to give a better response.
Need to know when you took the Plan B in relation to intercourse. Remember, however, that plan b, when taken properly, only decreases your chances of pregnancy. It does not guarantee pregnancy prevention. Your period is now 3 days late. You could either repeat the pregnancy test after 4 days or you could see a gynecologist for a blood preg test.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Kirstie Cunningham
Dr. Kirstie Cunningham
Dr. Jane Van Dis