Have you or your child ever tried osteopathy. How was it did it work for you ?

Dr. Letrinh Hoang
I am a pediatrician and osteopathic physician.
I never thought i would use it...Now i incorporate it into my practice daily; parents love how I use it in practice that i end up seeing the whole family. The musculoskeletal, mechanical body, the structure is so important in daily functioning. I was treated for my sinuses/allergies and neck pain from scoliosis; my colicky infant was treated too.

Dr. Letrinh Hoang
Dr. Letrinh Hoang
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Osteopathy
I am a family doctor and I use osteopathic manipulation on adults and children, including my own.
Kids react well, often with giggles and "wow".

In brief: Osteopathy
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Dr. Andrew Lipton
Dr. Cindy Juster