Last 2 mo. S I've had external vaginal redness itching & internal sharp pain. Gyno said was yeast infection then gardnerella & no relief. Suggestions?

What treatment? Some treatments are more effective than others, and sometimes you can have resistant yeast or bacteria that doesn't respond 100% to the treatment you've been given. I would get re-tested to confirm infection and see if there is a way to get antibiotic "sensitivities" on the organisms that grow. In addition, you may want to find a vaginal probiotic supplement/suppository to build up your defenses.