Alkaline phosphatase, s 61 iu/l 39 - 117 01 AST (sgot) 36 iu/l 0 - 40 01 ALT (sgpt) 75 iu/l 0 - 44 01 what I do I have to warry what tip thing I eat.

Unclear information. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. The format of the information makes it difficult to read the results. It appears that SGPT may be slightly elevated. If you drink alcohol, stop entirely and get retested in 3-6 months.