Can a child wear an adult night guard for teeth grinding?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: NO
Bruxism is the term for this and it indicates as surely as anything can that the limbic system of the brain is in a marginal metabolic state.
The easiest way to cause this is through a diet that is filles with "empty calories" partularly sweets. Look at my blog entitled "oxygen the spark of life" which you can google.

In brief: NO
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Mike Deldar
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: No
Please take your child to ENT (ear nose throat) specialist and have them remove his/ her adenoid and tonsil.
The reason cause of grinding on children is usually they can not breath during the blockage of air passage due to enlargement of adenoid and tonsil.

In brief: No
Dr. Mike Deldar
Dr. Mike Deldar
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dentistry
In brief: No
Mouthguard should be fit to child's mouth- if old enough, from sports store or child's dentist.

In brief: No
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dr. Cindy Juster