Peeling rash on penis base, scrotum. Used anti fungal, steroid creams, antibiotics (cleared for a bit) tinea creams, powder, kept dry. Been doctor. Help?

See skin doctor. It's time for you to see a dermatologist to find out. Since you did not mention itching, latex allergy (assuming that you do use condom occasionally) is unlikely.