10 days late on my period.. . Last period was january 28- february 2. Took pregnancy test was negative. When should I expect my period? I'm stressing

Any day. It sounds like you should get your menstrual cycle any day. Sometimes delays can be due to hormonal changes. Sometimes they are due to thyroid issues or excess weight or being too thin. If your pregnancy test is negative than likely you're not pregnant. If this scenario bothers you you can consider taking birth control pills to help regulate your cycle.