I had an ovarian cyst rupture 3 weeks ago how long will the pain & discharge last untill back to normal !? & the fluid when will it go away ?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: So sorry

I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
Those can be very very painful. If you're 3w post rupture, the pain should be getting better by now. You may want to give it another 7 to 10 days, and if the pain is still severe consider seeing your doctor for a repeat ultrasound to make sure everything looks normal. I don't know if the discharge is related to the rapture at all. They could be separate issues.

In brief: So sorry

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis