Would you call your ob over 3 missed periods?

In brief: Perhaps
Without knowing your age and what is normal for you, i'd have to answer somewhat conditionally.
If you normally have your menstrual cycle at a regular interval, usually roughly monthly, and you've missed three consecutive menstrual periods, you're now reaching the definition of secondary amenorrhea. In this case, it would be a good idea to see your ob/gyn physician.

In brief: Perhaps
Dr. Anthony O'Connell
Dr. Anthony O'Connell
Dr. RADHA SYED
I would also do a Home Pregnancy Test to rule out a pregnancy.Normally the population I see do NOT wait for 3 months to do a pregnancy test
Dr. Adam Levy