I have west nile virus, have I transmit the disease directly to my family members?

No. Humans are "dead-end hosts" that means you can only transmit wnv to others through blood transfusions and organ donations.
No, but ... West nile virus is transmitted by mosquito bites. The mosquito injects the virus into the human or animal. There have not been cases of animal-to-human or human-to-human direct spread of the disease. That's the good news. However, there was one reported case of transmission from a mother to her baby through the placenta, and also one case of transmission to a child by breast-feeding.