How urgent is it to have impacted wisdom teeth removed?

Early removal . If an impacted wisdom tooth is symptomatic and/or indicated for removal because of other factors, early removal before the wisdom tooth is fully developed is usually preferred. The risks and potential for complications are usually less when the impacted wisdom tooth is removed before the roots are fully developed than waiting until the roots are completely formed.
Depends. If they are symptomatic (hurting) then it is a priority to have the wisdom teeth removed. If they are not hurting, then waiting for a convenient time for the patient can be appropriate.
Not urgent. Wisdom teeth removal is not urgent, except, if they are causing pain, swelling, infection, or damaging fully functioning teeth.
Depends. If the wisdom teeth are causing pain, infection, compromising adjacent teeth or causing a pathologic process (cyst/tumor). Then you should be evaluated and may consider having them removed in the near future. Otherwise, if there are no symptoms, then usually they are not extracted.