I have had uterine cancer and my aunt sent me a letter from mayo that we have a variant of lynch cancer syndrome. What does this mean for my children?

Genetic testing. You may want to do the genetic testing and see if you carry the genetic abnormality. If you do have it as well- there is a risk for other cancer as well like breast cancer and colon cancer. Your genetician will be able to tell you more specifically about the type of genetic abnormality and how high is your risk. You and children then should be aware and do the appropriate cancer screening test.