I get migraine headaches once every 7 to 10 days. I usually take aspirin to alleviate the pain. Is it safe? Have this headaches since the past 12yrs.

In brief: Can do better

Asa is safe but not really the most effective way of handling this.
Might consider preventing headache by using otc preps such as riboflavin, co-q10, butterbur, feverfew or magnesium. Your doctor can help advise approaches, but do not use Depakote as you already have ovarian cysts.

In brief: Can do better

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology

In brief: Migraine

You get a bout for migraine headaches a month.
In general, if you have 40 more headache so much, you should be on preventative medication. If you take one aspirin, tylenol, (acetaminophen) or other over the counter medication relieve that headache, it is safe to do so as you have had for the past 15 years. If the headache frequency increases, you should discuss with your physician preventative medication use.

In brief: Migraine

Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. Walter Husar
Dr. Vikram Patel