Can having vasomotor rhinitis give you a headache and make you nauseous?

Potentially. The rhinitis can cause nasal congestion, which can lead to sinusitis, which can lead to headaches, which can make you nauseated ... You being "nauseous" means that you make other people nauseated ...
Possibly. There may be a trigger for the vasomotor rhinitis that also triggers a migraine. The drainage can certainly cause nausea. Try to determine what may be triggering this condition and if possible avoid it. The headaches maynot be related to the rhinitis. Unless you have already been evaluated it would be a good idea to have your doctor address this.