Cold symptoms, red spots high on my soft palate with a slight yellowing, sore throat, white hard palate, not fuzzy. Help?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Cold virus

The virus causing your cold can cause all of these things.
It will run its course and you will feel better in a few days. Otc cold medications may help ypu and make sure you stay hydrated.

In brief: Cold virus

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Eric Goldstein

In brief: Sore throat

The symptoms you describe are very common.
Looks like you picked up an infection. This infection could be viral, in which case it will resolve kn it's own, or bacterial (ie: strep), in which case it will require antibiotic. I recommend consulting with your doctor the the correct diagnosis can be made. In any case, plenty of fluids and rest will be helpful.

In brief: Sore throat

Dr. Eric Goldstein
Dr. Eric Goldstein
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine