Any homeopathic or Ayurvedic medicines for migraines with severe photophobia ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Migraines
Homeopathy can be very helpful to people with migraines.
You need to have your case taken by a skilled classical homeopath, though. There are over 1000 remedies known for headaches alone, so you need help selecting! some remedies that meet your specific criteria could be nat mur, belladonna, and sanguinaria.

In brief: Migraines
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology
In brief: Triggers????
Not that I am aware of, unless you have something that is triggering the migraines.
If there is a trigger, you may be able to avoid the things that trigger them. The most common triggers are chocolate, caffeine, stress, alcohol (specific red wine), but it can be essentially be anything, and specific to only you. I have one patient who the trigger is cadbury’s chocolate and another gatorade.

In brief: Triggers????
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dear Dr. Ham -- Thank you for mentioning these triggers for migraines, which are very important. It's interesting that homeopathic medicines have remedy pictures, which outline this type of information (as well as lots more). They're called "modalities", though -- and can be one path to finding the most useful homeopathic medicine (remedy) for each individual with migraines.