Had blood work done my white blood count was high to 19 should I be concerned?

It depends. Normal is about 13-14, so your white blood cells are pretty high. But it depends on which white cells are high. If neutrophils, that indicates bacterial infection or inflammation. Lymphocytes could mean a viral infection. Eosinophils could be related to allergies. Certain drugs like Prednisone can increase your white count. Do you have any symptoms that would point to an infection somewhere?
?19000. If you mean that your white blood cell count is 19000, this is quite high and needs to be evaluated for conditions like infection or bone marrow disorders. Your physician would know more as he/she would have more information about the rest of the complete blood count.
High. Normal is up to 10-11 depending on the lab. Infection is the most common cause. Discuss with your doctor who ordered the test and knows your symptoms and examination results.