I am suffering from fever and shivering a lot and body pain a little ....I don't have any other symptoms ....I took medicines but not woking ....Help?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Possible virus

These symptoms are consistent with the early stages of a viral infection of the respiratory tract or intestines.
If symptoms of a head cold, cough or diarrhea do not develop and fever and chills persist, see your physician as a more serious infection may be present.

In brief: Possible virus

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Sounds like flu!

A sudden fever and body pains can be caused by many viruses, but especially influenza.
There is no treatment for the flu if you are otherwise in good health. To treat symptoms, drinks lots of fluids, take acetominophen or Ibuprofen for fever, and stay in bed and rest. The fever and shivering are uncomfortable but won't hurt you. If you develop a rash or become confused, call a doctor immediately.

In brief: Sounds like flu!

Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Eric Weisman