Ovarian cancer, omental caking, spread though peritoneum --what is prognosis?

Probably not great. This seems like advanced disease that is relatively widespread. This would likely be treated with chemotherapy, like Paclitaxel and cisplatin. In cycles. This has been shown to have a 5 year survival of up to 20%.
You are. Describing stage iii-c ovarian cancer. The outlook for cure is not likely, but survival for some time with treatment is expected. The tumor is debulked, and managed in the us by gyn oncologists. Chemotherapy is important. Re-look surgery can help prognosticate and suggest change or continuing treatment.
Guarded. What you are describing sounds like a stage iii ovarian cancer case. The treatment has improved but most statistics show a 50% 5 year survival. With maximal debunking and aggressive chemotherapy there have been patients with no evidence of disease for several years, but often the cancer can come back after treatment.