Am 21 and i can't afford implants what can I do I am loosing my teeth the top portion having four dentures already n r implants just like normal teeth?

In brief: More info needed

The question is why are you loosing so many teeth at your age? Systemic problem or neglect? Periodontitis or severe decay? Dietary factors, smoking, recreational drugs, etc, etc.
Implants are the next best thing to your own teeth, but poor health or habits or neglect are contraindications. Discuss your options with your dentist.

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: The Q? is why?

First you should know why you have such extensive dental problems especially at your age.
Without knowing why and doing something about it, you are doomed to full dentures or $20, 000-$40, 000 of extensive dental treatment. Then find out your replacement options and plan for future dental implants as you can afford it. Dental implants are the next best option to healthy natural teeth.

In brief: The Q? is why?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: Vague

Get m ore than one opinion as far as options.
Implants are not the only alternative to replacing teeth.

In brief: Vague

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. William Forsythe