Which of the following drugs are best for mild anxiety, lustral Lexapro or buspar, (buspirone) thanks?

In brief: Buspar (buspirone)

Buspar (buspirone) is typically used for mild anxiety.
Whereas lustral and Lexapro are best for different forms of anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety. Lustral and Lexapro are best for conditions beyond mild anxiety.

In brief: Buspar (buspirone)

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: That depends

Anxiety is very common and there certainly are many medications.
Underlying issues may be causing a "reactive anxiety" and it is important to realize medications may not take away the true reason for an underlying anxiety (horrible boss, spouse issues, etc.). Pt's metabolize and react differently to meds. In my experience, the ssri such as Lexapro (escitalopram) has worked well. See dr. For continuity of care.

In brief: That depends