Is it poss. Cancer? Us results thyroid nodule: solid, heterogeneous & isoechoic nodule w/in the mid to lower right lobe, 4.2cm, increas. Vascularity

Dr. Alen Cohen
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Yes it's possible

Any thyroid nodule over 4 cm needs to be removed surgically to make sure not cancerous per ata guidelines.
I would still get a fna first before going to surgery but needs to be removed. More info on my website on thyroid nodules at www.Cvsurgicalgroup.Com.

In brief: Yes it's possible

Dr. Alen Cohen
Dr. Alen Cohen
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Suspicious

You should be guided by an endocrinologist as to further testing which will include a fna biopsy.
Sometimes it is just best to remove a solid nodule of this large size.

In brief: Suspicious

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Jack Hinkle