Can lisinopril cause my nocturia?

Lisnopril. Yes if you are taking it at night it can. If you are start taking it in the morning and you will not have nocturia let me know if I am right.
NO, NOT UNLESS YOU TAKE LISINOPRIL/HCTZ. ACTUALLY IT IS RECOMMENDED TO BE TAKEN AT NIGHT, WORKS BETTER.
Nocturia. Lisinopril usually lowers blood pressure, and a lower BP may result in less urine flow. Yet, lisinopril reduces presence of aldosterone, which is a salt retaining hormone. Thus, less aldosterone action may result in a bit more sodium excretion - and maybe water. Typically, nocturia is a result of supine-induced mobilization of fluid from legs and refilling of blood volume (at night) -> more urine.
Maybe. This is reported but is uncommon - maybe 1/500 to 1/1000 usually in men greater than age 60. I would not assume that the nocturne is due to the med. I would bet another cause is more likely and should be investigated.