Each time I take dairy my ENT problems and breathing worsens, [allegy test was negative], if its a food sensitivity is that issue treatable if so how?

Dairy. You may be sensitive to dairy. Your doc or a natural doc can order a food sensitivity lab test (great plains lab). Even if not allergic or full blown you may be sensitive and need to avoid/replace certain foods. The standard tests the doc gives may not be sensitive enough. Peace and good health.