Degenerative arthritis back, leg muscles ache, lower back pain. Elbows hurt to touch, knee bone on bone, re diabetic, what medwill help. On soma (carisoprodol)?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain

It sound you have more than one problem, you have what it look be arthritis, diabetes and complications involved those two, my advice to go to your family doctor and have him do complete physical and treatment plan.
Good luck.

In brief: Let me explain

Good luck.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Kiley Reynolds
Pain Management

In brief: Degeneration

Sounds like a lot of things are going on.
Best to start with an appointment with a fellowship trained pain physician. You will have a treatment plan tailored to meet your needs with medications and manual therapies, as well as possible injections for the lower back and knees, if indicated. Good luck.

In brief: Degeneration

Dr. Kiley Reynolds
Dr. Kiley Reynolds
Dr. Marsha Davis