Who would want to cure narcissistic personality disorder?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Psychotherapists

Many psychotherapists are specifically interested in working with personality disorders and develop a special expertise in this area.
Given how prevalent npd is, however, most therapists work with individuals with this diagnosis, or definitely traits of it...

In brief: Psychotherapists

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Andrew Berry
Psychoanalysis
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Another view

I agree w/dr. Ghanem. But perhaps you're wondering why anyone would want to "cure" narcissistic pd, when feeling grandiose and better than others might seem like a desirable state? The problem: this front is not authentic.
Narcissists' sense of self is precarious, and any perceived slight can shatter it. Rage often results. These people both suffer and cause suffering in others.

In brief: Another view

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Vicken Poochikian