Nasal polyps and chronic sinusitis, but no discharge from the nose anymore, however, allot of green chunky discharge from lungs, chest xray is clear..

Time to see the dr. With nasal polyps and chronic sinusitis, you need a thorough allergy assessment and likely sinus surgery to remove the nasal polyps. I wish i had an easier solution, but for long term control, no medicine is going to fix the problem.
Hmmm. Make sure you have a pulmonologist to make sure your lungs really are okay. The xray can lag behind symptoms and the sinusitis could be marching downward. See your ENT afterwards to see if you would benefit from a sinus procedure.