Hello dr, I am 17 years old, I have problem of menses from more than 2-3years, I am using medicine suggested by my dr, my reports are normal, butstill?

In brief: Using this site

For us to better serve you we need you to do some basic things when you submit a question.
Provide specific background (nothing vague).Be specific about any tests or medicine involved. Finally, ask a clear question.This is not a chat & we cannot see any question you submitted in the past.

In brief: Using this site

Dr. Brian Nguyen

In brief: What's the problem?

I'm afraid i don't understand the problem you're having with your menses.
Have you had continuous menses for 2-3 years? Are you having issues with side effects. Diane-35 is a oral contraceptive pill and if you take the active pills only, skip the 4th week and start a new pack, then you should be able to prevent menses altogether, which is safe to do. Always take active pills.

In brief: What's the problem?

Dr. Jane Van Dis