I ad bunion surgery on my right foot thusday march 6. It is extremely painful. I evate ny toot is this normal?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Yes, it can be ...

Although expecting postoperative pain, it is okay as long as the pain is slowly and surely getting better without local undue swelling and redness.
Meanwhile, keep the surgical site immobilized with splint under surgeon's supervision. Any doubt? Go to see your surgeon timely. Besides, let practicing healthy lifestyle and avoiding overindulgence and obsession rule our life so to live a long life.

In brief: Yes, it can be ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Bradford Romans

In brief: I'm not sure

How much it "should" hurt but i would call the doctor tomorrow morning and ask them.

In brief: I'm not sure

Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery