I had a probiotic pill and drank probiotic drink then threw up (not on purpose, unrelated). 1, can you od on pb? 2, is it dangerous to have them come back up like that, cause an infection?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: They are safe

I would not worry about it.
Probiotics are harmless...They may not do you much good either. So stay away from them and keep life(healthcare) simple!

In brief: They are safe

I would not worry about it.
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: No

It will not hit you to come back up like that unless you aspirated the vomit into your lungs but does not sound like you did and that is not very common.
It would not be the probiotic that would be the problem but the aspiration of the stomach contents( especially the acid part) into the lungs. I've never heard of a probiotic overdose.

In brief: No

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine