Ikeep getting adrenaline rush in my chest ?

Dr. Margret Rose Dellosso
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Panic excitement?

Panic attacks can feel like an adrenaline rush but before dismissing to anxiety make sure you rule out an irregular heart beat ( tachycardia) or medicine side effects (i.
e. Synthroid).

In brief: Panic excitement?

e. Synthroid).
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Go see your doctor!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "adrenaline rush in [your] chest" but if you're describing racing pounding heart, breathlessness, sweats, etc, you need to get checked out.
Your family doc can get you started ; refer you to a heart specialist if necessary. In the meantime, avoid any source of caffeine, eg coffee, tea, chocolate, etc. If it's bad enough to make you lightheaded, go to your a;e.

In brief: Go see your doctor!

Dr. Jack Hinkle