Hello doctor I have done my full body check up recently.My hav IgG test shows reactive 11.02. And hbsab hepatitis b is also reactive 41.01. Any worry?

Dr. Perry Milman
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: No worry.

The positive hepatitis a antibody (igg) and positive hepatitis b surface antibody means that you have either had hepatitis a and b and became immune or you received the vaccinations for the viruses and are now immune.

In brief: No worry.

Dr. Perry Milman
Dr. Perry Milman
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Vaccinated?

This means that your have been exposed to these antigens hopefully from immunizations.
This also means that you have protection against these infections. You should be worried however over unprotected sex where hepatitis virus would be the least of your worries.

In brief: Vaccinated?

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Peter Kurzweil