I'm female 22 years old. And my jaw recently feels sore. When I eat it feels like i've been eating for so long and my jaw feels tiered why?

Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Could be TMJ
Tmj is your jaw joint.
Just like other joints in your body, this one can get arthritis. This is usually noted by soreness and sometimes popping in the joint. Things to help: soft diet, warm compresses, nsaids (unless you have a medial contraindication), no gum chewing, and don't open your mouth too wide when you yawn.

In brief: Could be TMJ
Tmj is your jaw joint.
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Stephen Lorino
In brief: TMJ
Tmj syndrome- take anti inflammatory, soft foods and warm compress, also check with your dentist.

In brief: TMJ
Dr. Stephen Lorino
Dr. Stephen Lorino
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry
In brief: Wisdom teeth
That could be because your widom teeth are growing or breaking out of your gums .
They normally erupt between 18/23 years old, and it usually cause pain in your temple or next to your ears or in general jaw pain. A simple visit to your dentist can answer that question.

In brief: Wisdom teeth
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. David May
Dentistry
In brief: TMD
The muscles, bones and ligaments and cartilage of your joints are not working together correctly.

In brief: TMD
Dr. David May
Dr. David May
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham