I have short hair cut like a male, I think I have sun spots any treatment? In my scalp I see spots (irregular circle) they are reddish/brownish

Dermatology eval. You should see your dermatologist for an evaluation. This could be various things, including; pigmentation from the sun, birthmark, rash, inflammation of the hair follicles. It is always a good idea to wear a hat and sunscreen to protect yoursrlf from the sun. A dermatologist can diagnose the scalp changes and offer treatment.