Missed menstrual period, vaginal discharge, pelvic & abdom pain. Low back pain. Neg blood pregnancy test. History of endometrios and infertility.?

Normal. With a history of endometriosis, unfortunately, this scenario can be normal. A lot of women wtih endo suffer from irregular periods and pain as you describe it. Often a gynecologist will prescribe birth control as a first line therapy for women with endo. It can help regulate periods as well as diminish pain. Other options for pain are NSAID such as Ibuprofen during pre-menstrual and menstrual.