I think I have a swollen lymph node in my neck. It is really sore. I haven't really felt sick. It is really sore. How do I treat it?

Dr. Ryan Phasouk

In brief: Swollen gland

Likely what you are describing is something called lymphadenopathy, which is swelling and inflammation of lymph nodes.
This can lead to pain and can be aggravated by movement, depending on the location of the swollen lymph node. Generally speaking, most lymphadenopathy is caused by infectious processes. This could be viral or bacterial. If it is bacterial, the antibiotics can help.Try advil (ibuprofen) too.

In brief: Swollen gland

Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Dr. Steven Seres