Can routine blood tests find tumors?

Not generally. Most tumors are not diagnosable with routine blood tests. Leukemias are one exception in that a complete blood cell count can provide a strong indication for the diagnosis of some leukemias.
Depends on type. Some routine blood tests may make us think there is something else going on. Almost no routine result will make a doctor immediately leap to the "cancer" diagnosis, but some things can be strange. A white blood cell (WBC) count in excess of 200, 000, for instance. Platelet counts >1, 000, 000. But for actual cancer diagnosis, those take very specific tests looking for specific markers.