After my lip augmentation plastic surgery, can I ask to be medicated for 2 days?

Yes. After lip augmentation surgery, it is often beneficial to take pain medication to maximize your comfort. Be sure to advise your doctor regarding any pain you are having or of any significant swelling, bleeding, or bruising.
Lip Aug Pain Med . To ease your discomfort following lip augmentation procedure, most plastic surgeons will prescribe a couple of days of prescription meds. However, each physician does have their own standards for prescribing pain medications. Dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.
Cosmetic procedure. What do you mean by medicated ? Talk to doctor doing augmentation.
Pain after lip aug. Pain medications have side effects and should only be taking as needed.