Any ways to prevent shaking taking levodopa (l-dopa) for Parkinson's disease?

In brief: I think you mean....
I suspect you mean you're on l-dopa, but you're still having tremor.
Don't just add more sinemet--instead add Azilect (rasagiline) to boost your natural Dopamine and the Dopamine you get from l-dopa! this helps more fully and consistently suppress tremor, slowness & stiffness! another option would be adding amantidine to l-dopa. This often improves incomplete tremor relief by l-dopa thru glutamate antagonism.

In brief: I think you mean....
Dr. Robert Hutchman
Dr. Robert Hutchman
Dr. Peter Glusker
Neurology
In brief: Tremor in PD
A resting tremor is present in a little more than half of patients with parkinson's disease.
When tremor is present, it can be treated with Levodopa medication but is often more responsive to anticholinergic medications. You can learn more about the management of parkinson's symptoms at: http://www.Pdf.Org/en/about_pd i would suggest you consult your neurologist.

In brief: Tremor in PD
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Eric Weisman